We are looking for motivated professionals with 4 to 10 years’ experience in construction scheduling. Must be proficient in Primavera P6. Experience with infrastructure or energy sector work, including rail, gas and electric, heavy highway are highly valued.
Our employees enjoy above market salaries, medical plans and Tricertus proudly offers flexible work schedules and professional career development
As a Senior Construction Scheduler, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Review Contractor’s initial baseline project schedule and weekly/monthly schedule updates for compliance with contract requirements.
• Review revised schedules/recovery schedules.
• Assemble and review as-built data and develop a current as-built schedule.
• Perform Time Impact Analysis/delay analysis to determine delays.
• Provide ongoing schedule review and evaluation through project completion.
• Prepare written report of findings and recommendations as necessary.
- Supervise and coach junior schedulers.
- Review other schedulers work and provide peer review report.