We are looking for motivated professionals with 10 years’ experience in management. Experience in industrial systems is highly valued. A degree in mechanical or civil engineering is recommended.
Our employees enjoy above market salaries, medical plans and Tricertus proudly offers flexible work schedules and professional career development.
As a Project Manager I, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and reviews project management activities regarding design and construction.
- Coordinates with end-users, designers, and others to develop construction phasing plans and installation plans. Executes and tracks progress against plans.
- Reviews and develops design or construction contract documents, including summary of work, phasing plans, and site logistics plans in coordination with others.
- Coordinates budget and schedule information with the Client’s Representative.
- Closes out and coordinate with commissioning team, including financial closeout.
- Coordinate and communicate with designers, owners, fabricators, and installers.